Since I’ve decided to take the “A Vampire Story” out of the title, I needed to remake the covers. Luckily, I still had the photoshop files for all but one of them. I had to rebuilt Devon from scratch, but it wasn’t too hard.

Even though I really liked the comic book style template I had set up for the covers before, I can see how it might have been confusing for all of the volumes to be called “Bloodletting” so I put the emphasis on the character name. It works well for some, and not as well for others. One benefit is that with a bigger, shorter main title, they seem to read a little better as ebook covers. One of the main goals in designing an ebook cover is making it readable as a small thumbnail picture. My old covers weren’t great for that, so hopefully this will make a difference.